We will advise on all aspects of the conveyancing process, which deals with the buying, selling and transfer of property. Our aim is to make what can be a daunting process as stress-free as possible, by keeping our clients fully informed of developments in their particular transaction at all stages.
The purchase or sale of a home is often the biggest legal and financial transaction undertaken by many people. Transfers of farms or businesses are also life changing events which require expert advice, and our team has considerable experience in the area of agricultural property, farm planning and succession planning. Whether you are purchasing a new build, selling a derelict cottage or passing on the family farm, we are here to advise you on all aspects of your transaction. We will investigate the title and advise in relation to contracts, building agreements, mortgages, co-ownership agreements, planning permission and taxation implications. We aim to explain all stages of the transaction so that our clients have a clear understanding of the process involved. We offer a transparent and competitive fee structure, and provide an efficient and friendly service.
- We provide a full range of conveyancing services, including:
- Purchase and sale of residential property
- Purchase and sale of commercial property and sites
- Farm transfers
- Family & voluntary transfers
- Mortgages and re-mortgages
- Purchase of ground rent and first registration applications
- Easements and rights of way
- Co-Ownership Agreements
- Advices on property taxes, Stamp Duty, Capital Gains Tax and Capital Acquisitions Tax.
For advice or to book an appointment, please contact Ciara Comerford or Sinead Kenny. Alternatively, you can telephone us on 065 9051009 or send an email to email@example.com