At McMahon & Williams Solicitors we have been assisting employee and employer clients with employment issues for many years. We advise on many aspects of employee’s rights and employer’s obligations. We offer practice support to our clients and are focused on finding solutions.
At McMahon & Williams Solicitors, we have experience in a wide variety of areas, including:
- Claims for work related stress and personal injury.
- Claims for bullying and harassment and sexual harassment.
- Claims for sexual harassment.
- Claims for unfair dismissal.
- Claims for redundancy.
- Protected Disclosure/Whistleblowing.
- Advising on contracts of employment.
- Advising on grievance procedures and health and safety procedures.
- Accidents in the workplace.
- Employment equality and discrimination claims.
- Disability discrimination claims.
Employment law is a complex area of law. It is important to seek legal advice at an early stage. We represent clients before the Workplace Relations Commission, the Circuit Court and the High Court.
For advice or to book an appointment, please contact Aisling Glynn or Ciara Comerford. Alternatively, you can telephone us on 065 9051009 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.