McMahon & Williams Solicitors
Welcome to the website of McMahon & Williams Solicitors, a progressive Solicitors Practice in West Clare, Ireland. Over a period of 125 years, our firm has established a reputation as a leader in the provision of legal services in County Clare, and particularly in West Clare. Our Solicitors are committed to ensuring our clients' legal requirements are met with knowledge, experience and understanding. We provide practical and specialist advice in a confidential and professional manner, based on a clear understanding of our client’s requirements. We are committed to using our expertise to achieve the best possible results for our clients.
We understand that legal services are about people and we pride ourselves on the quality of our solicitors and their ability to identify your needs and provide you with practical and clear advice.
McMahon & Williams Solicitors were awarded ‘Diversity & Inclusion Law Firm of the Year’ at the Irish Law Awards 2019 in Dublin on the 14th of June.
The Irish Law Awards aim to identify and honour outstanding achievements and to recognise excellence in the legal profession in Ireland.
We believe in equality and we value diversity. We recognise that every individual is unique and that embracing difference contributes to a positive workplace environment for both staff and clients.
For the duration of the COVID-19 situation McMahon & Williams Solicitors are open for business, on the following basis:
- Our phone lines are fully operational during normal business hours, that is from 09.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Our phone lines are also fully operational at lunch times from Monday to Friday, that is from 1pm to 2pm. 065 9051009
- Outside of these hours, you can reach us using the firm’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our four Solicitors are working and can be contacted at their individual email addresses email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like a call back, please email the firm address or the Solicitor in question.
- Teleconferences and conference calls can be facilitated where necessary.
Recent News & Updates
Our privacy statement can be viewed here Privacy Statement