McMahon & Williams Solicitors
Welcome to the website of McMahon & Williams Solicitors, a progressive Solicitors Practice in West Clare, Ireland. Over a period of 125 years, our firm has established a reputation as a leader in the provision of legal services in County Clare, and particularly in West Clare. Our Solicitors are committed to ensuring our clients' legal requirements are met with knowledge, experience and understanding. We provide practical and specialist advice in a confidential and professional manner, based on a clear understanding of our client’s requirements. We are committed to using our expertise to achieve the best possible results for our clients.
We understand that legal services are about people and we pride ourselves on the quality of our solicitors and their ability to identify your needs and provide you with practical and clear advice.
We specialise in Personal Injuries Litigation, Property Transactions, Property Law and Wills.
McMahon & Williams Solicitors were awarded ‘Diversity & Inclusion Law Firm of the Year’ at the Irish Law Awards 2019 in Dublin on the 14th of June.
The Irish Law Awards aim to identify and honour outstanding achievements and to recognise excellence in the legal profession in Ireland.
We believe in equality and we value diversity. We recognise that every individual is unique and that embracing difference contributes to a positive workplace environment for both staff and clients.
Recent News & Updates
- Assisted Decision-Making (Capacity) Act 2015 28th April 2023
- Care Representative Applications under the Fair Deal Scheme 24th March 2023
- Assisted Decision Making Capacity Act 27th February 2023
- New entitlement to paid sick leave from 1st January 2023 31st January 2023
- Budget 2023 – Stamp Duty fee for Special Exemption Orders 14th October 2022
- Assisted Decision Making and Capacity 29th August 2022
Our privacy statement can be viewed here Privacy Statement