In Ireland, thousands of people each year are involved in accidents which are caused as a result of the negligence of third parties. Personal injuries can have life altering consequences. We, at McMahon & Williams Solicitors have the experience and expertise to assist victims of such accidents, including:
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Accidents at Work
- Accidents in Public Places (slip & fall actions)
- Medical Negligence
- Children’s Injuries
- Fatal Injuries and Inquests
- Criminal Injuries
- Psychological Injuries including Post Traumatic Stress
- Farm Accidents
- Product Liability
- Occupiers Liability
- Health & Safety Litigation.
Strict time limits apply to personal injuries actions. In general, a person who has been injured due to the negligence or fault of a third party has two years from the date of the incident to make a claim. There are limited exceptions to this. It is therefore important that if you are unfortunate enough to have suffered an injury which is due to the fault or negligence of a third party, that you take proper legal advice at an early stage. McMahon & Williams Solicitors will be happy to discuss the circumstances of your case with you and to advise you on at the outset with no obligation.
* In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement