Welcome to the website of McMahon & Williams Solicitors, a progressive Solicitors Practice in West Clare. Over a period of 125 years, our firm has established a reputation as a leader in the provision of legal services in County Clare, and particularly in West Clare. Our Solicitors are committed to ensuring our clients' legal requirements are met with knowledge, experience and understanding. We provide practical and specialist advice in a confidential and professional manner, based on a clear understanding of our client’s requirements. We are committed to using our expertise to achieve the best possible results for our clients.
We understand that legal services are about people and we pride ourselves on the quality of our solicitors and their ability to identify your needs and provide you with practical and clear advice.
We specialise in personal injuries litigation, property transactions, Property Law and Wills.
Recent News & Updates
- Disability Discrimination Case Settled Out of Court 27th February 2018
- Water Charges 30th January 2018
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 21st December 2017
- Enduring Power of Attorney – What is it and do I need one? 16th November 2017
- Update regarding Budget 2018 – Changes to Stamp Duty 18th October 2017